Archivo para la Categoría "Twitter del Rev. y Sra. Hyung-jin Moon"
Once you open the Facebook page from the above link, scroll down until you find the sermon for Sept. 13, 2015
(The following is a transcript of the sermon with a link at the end for downloading the file in WORD)
“Mystery of Babylon”
Rev. Hyung Jin Moon
Newfoundland Sanctuary Church,
Sept. 13, 2015
Today we have to talk about something that has been very heavy on my heart, but it’s something that is very important because even one of the songs said… I really needed to hear those songs; I really needed to praise God. It’s just so heavy everything that’s going on. Sometimes it can become overwhelming because you know today is the final day of shemitah. It’s actually the Biblical elul 29 today.
Historically when you look at what has happened in the super shemitahs, in 1917 and then in 1967, you see that the following year, the year after the super shemitah, there has been warfare. Wars have erupted. Particularly in the Middle East they have erupted. So we are in a situation where not only the entire world situation is at hand, but also the cosmic situation is at hand. It truly is the final hours of the last days. We’re living in that time and many times it can become overwhelming and very heavy.
I was reminded in that song, it said something along the lines that “God draws us to Him” and I don’t know if the lyrics where exactly in this manner, but when I was hearing those songs of praise and praising God, that God calls His people. God’s judgement is not to obliterate humanity – that’s not the purpose. There would be no meaning of warnings if there was no potential for the warnings to be heard. The warnings are given so that people wake up from the path that they are going down. It’s not a sign of God’s hatred toward humanity, it’s a sign of God’s love – He’s trying to call us back to Him. That’s the kind of situation that we’re in, now, with the closing of the shemitah and coming to September 23, which is Yom Kippur, the day of atonement. Many historical things going on scheduled for that date. So we live in a very serious time. Because it’s a time that we really have to get right with God, that we really have to stand with God at this final hour.
So today we want to talk about the book of Revelation, and I want to read Revelations Chapter 17 with you. Let’s read verses 1-6 and then we are going to go into each one. Let’s just read it generally first.
“1. And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters; 2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness; and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication; 5. And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots And Abominations of the Earth. 6. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus, and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”
You know this is a time when the greys disappear – the grey middle ground disappears. It is a time where there has to be discernment between what is good and what is evil. There has to be discernment because it is in this final hour that the wheat is separated from the chaff. Those who stand with Christ are separated by him from those who do not stand with him. So what you believe in this final hour becomes very clear. Is Father truly the Lord of the Second Advent? Did you believe in him? Do you believe in him? This becomes clear. Will you stand or (will you) buckle to political correctness and go along with whatever everyone else is doing, close your eyes to what has happened?
We see that this has happened in the last year, but now more and more people are waking up. It is a time of separation. It is a time where evil gets more evil, but at the same time good has to become more good. When good is separated from evil and all the relativism and all the multicultural relativist doctrines that are out in every field of society trying to confuse us and trying to lessen our discernment of what is right and what is wrong. When we are saturated with this type of culture it is very hard to discern good and evil. But at the final hour it becomes absolutely critical because our eternal life is hanging on that, on the decisions we make at the final hour.
This word here, where it says that “the great whore that sitteth on the water”, this is the Greek word porné, and we get the English word “porno” or “pornography” from this word porné, and of course it means prostitute, it means a harlot, but it’s interesting because it also means an idolatrous community. It also means a group of peoples that has committed adultery against God. When you think about it, what is a harlot or somebody that sells the most precious part of their humanity, right? The greatest gift that God has given them – sells it for money, for power, for benefits, whatever it is. That person will step into an intimate relationship with people who are not to be intimate with her or him. It’s an illicit relationship, it’s not an ordained relationship, right? It is not the true relationship, it is relating in illicit relationships. And of course for money, for power, for benefit.
This is very important for us to understand, because when we see it in the context of what the Han mother has done, we can see that she has engaged in illicit relationships. People that she is not to become intimate with, she has become intimate with. People that she should not put her trust in in terms of salvation, she has put trust in for her eternal salvation. It’s almost eerie and shocking because when one of the brothers here showed us this verse and we were shocked because it has been on the Internet and things like that.
But I remember on the day that she came out as the empress, when we begged her not to do such a thing, when we begged her to give freedom to the world, not slavery, freedom to the world, not slavery. It’s interesting that Revelations 17, over 2,000 years ago, predicted that exact moment. It says in (verse) 4:
“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.”
This is almost unbelievable, because I had not seen these crowns before. Father and Mother used to wear different crowns, the diamond crowns. These were a different set of crowns, I guess made for this particular event. But it’s almost eerie how the book of Revelations, Biblical prophecy, prophesied this thing. She stands with a scarlet crown, purple robe bedecked in jewels, gold and precious stones and a golden cup in her hand. That staff symbolized her authority, it was a staff that we had not seen because Father did not hold that. They had made that for that occasion, to my knowledge, I had not seen that before. And this staff was to symbolize the authority and the power and the unquestionable nature of the Han mother.
Of course, in that was the same ceremony of presenting the new and redacted scripture – Father’s text was redacted and thrown away. In the name of the text, Cheon Seong Gyeong, another text was presented that totally changed the nature of Father’s Cheon Seong Gyeong. That was done on the same day, this same ceremony. Now a lot of people don’t know that on that day they tried… They had an order of events, the people who are organized that event have, you know a play by play of what will happen at 10:05, 10:06 and 10:10, you have a play by play. And at one section of the event, there was the passing of the new scripture to the Han mother. And guess who was supposed to do that. They wanted Kook Jin hyung to do that because they knew how strongly we stood against that.
So in that cup that she holds, in that staff and the cup that sits above it, is the symbol of her departing from Father, divorcing Father. Now capitalizing on her newly achieved and, in her mind, deserved power that should have no question and that should have no… That what is done is done and no one can say that this is wrong because of that sign of authority. We didn’t know what was going on at that time, but when we read the book of Revelation and it’s interesting because it comes toward the end of the book of Revelation and it almost jumps out of nowhere. This whole thing about Babylon and the porné of Babylon. But literally to the exact choice of wardrobe, it comes out.
“and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”
This is of course the very mysterious piece, questions for many generations that have been trying to ask, what is this beast that she sits upon? Well, it’s very interesting because on that very day that she came out as the Empress in these new robes that we had never seen with the purple and the scarlet and the gold and the diamonds and the rubies on top, there was also, I believe if it wasn’t on that day it was in that general time frame, the tongil mark was made forbidden and every church had to now put up this mark that you know.
Now it’s interesting about this mark, as somebody here was praying about this mark, all of a sudden God showed them something. Because it’s very interesting, this was the symbol not only that she pushed, but it became the symbol of the entire centralized hierarchy. That was of course tyranny centered upon Cheongpyeong. That was pushing for non-transparency and the continuation of corruption and the continuation of Japanese members being seen as slaves and exploited. This mark became that mark. Let me ask you a question, how many heads do you see in this mark? We can count them. We can see one, two, three, four, five, six. But if you look closely there is another head in that picture, which is right there. So you see one, two, three, four, five, six, seven heads.
(Video: 15 minutes)
And it’s interesting because this symbol, if you look at the hands of the people here they don’t look like hands, they look like horns. Seven heads and how many horns? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten horns. A beast with seven heads and ten horns. And this becomes the machine, the beast that begins to persecute the people. What kind of people does it persecute? What kind of people does this beast, this machine, this centralized power… What does this come against? Who does this come against? Does it come against just random people? Who does it come against? It comes against who?
“6. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.”
Just last week an international memo was released that says that anybody who comes to Sanctuary will cut off, right, will not be considered. Every time a new memo is coming out. It is now coming up to the higher and higher levels showing their true reality. Talking about tolerance, talking about love, talking about family, but not tolerant of the truth. At least here we don’t talk about relative, we don’t try to be relativists, we clearly tell you that we can discern between good and evil. If you’re evil we’re going to tell you you’re evil. At least we’re truthful. We don’t try to lure you in by saying we’re lovey dovey with everything, come on in. No. We have the discernment between good and evil. We don’t have to pretend to be relativists here.
And it’s interesting, “And upon her forehead the name was written, Mystery, Babylon the Great.” I was curious, what does Babylon mean? What does the name Babylon mean? What is the etymology of that word? It is the meaning of the “gate of the gods.” Do you remember one of the sermons past, I don’t remember which, do you remember I said, because mother has set the precedent of changing the absolute, unchangeable word of God, you will see this now happen in every generation. You will have new, narcissistic true children in the second, third, fourth generation who think, “well, mother did it, now I’ll do it.” They will become gods, because as Zeus and Hera become deified, then the children will become gods. Do you remember this? We talked about this a couple of months ago, maybe. It is the inevitable progression, once you leave monotheism, once you leave one God you move to two gods, you move to ditheism, you cannot stop it after that. It is the slope, you’ve jumped off the cliff, once you’ve jumped from monotheism to ditheism because now everybody else can become a god. If you look at every other pagan religion, philosophy, any type of new age thinking that is cloaked, it is cloaked, and in philosophy it’s called philosophical relativism, moral relativism, doctrinal relativism, whatever it is it’s relativism, it’s cloaked in an idea that all people can become God. All of us are gods and all of us can become god, and the nature of God or the nature of evil is not external, it is all psychological within you.
This of course is not a new teaching; these teachings come in many forms. But they came of course in the Babylonian, the Syrian, the Mesopotamian Empires, the Egyptian Empire. The same notions of divinehood, the kings believed they can become gods, they were gods, the Greek pantheons, Roman pantheons, whatever you look at. And the new age pantheon that you see. All the different forms speak the same language and that is, “you become god, you are god.” Of course that is the great deception, making man believe he can become God. The first one to believe that was Satan. The first one to believe that he could become God when he is not God is Satan.
So you will see every multiculturalist, relativist position cloaked in different language, but if you are able to discern, you will be able to smell it a mile away, you will be able to see through it regardless of how it’s cloaked in different language. You will be able to see the final conclusion. Whether you call it “non-dual binary consciousness”, “the enlightenment that is going beyond good and evil”, whether you call it “non-bifurcated consciousness”, all those things mean the same thing. It means when you become enlightened, when you become great, or when you become realized, you become God. That’s what it means. And I’m sorry to say, if you believe that you will become, you have to become a disciple of Satan. You have to. Because he’s the one who believed that when he was not God.
It’s interesting that this work, the name “Babylon” the gate of the gods. Almost as if because of the incredible fall of the Han mother at the final moment. Father as the Lord of the Second Advent brought her up to the stage of perfection and she just had one more step, one, one, one more step to make.
But now she has opened up the gate of the gods. Now in every successive generation you will see the harlots and abominations come from this; who claim that we can all be God and that they are God. You will see it. I guarantee you, you will see it.
When reading this scripture I was taken aback because it says, “the Mystery, Babylon, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations.” Yes, this woman is referred to as the Babylonian Great Harlot, but in the scripture it says “the Mother of Harlots”. What does that mean? That means the progenitor of harlots – progenitor of people who will seek illicit relationships that are not God centered; that will seek to justify illicit relationships. Why? Because the very root of it starts from illicit relationship. Her turning from Father; her not lifting up her husband and seeking her power and glory with the other devils that were around.
From that one point… We told her at that time, I remember I was in here room, I said “Mother if you change these scriptures you will forever split the church, forever, you will split it.” I told her. I gave her an example. What are people to do in the future? What are they to do? Some people will use your new books and some people with use Father’s books. Some people will think they are creative, but they are stupid, and they say, “we’ll use both.” That’s not creative, that’s stupid. That’s old; that’s so old. If you think that’s creative, you’d better wake up; you’re dumb. That’s not new, that’s old.
So you have all those different varieties and everything between and you will not be able, it will not be one family under God. It will not be a family federation centered on One God. It will be everything. And when you have everything, you have literally everything: good and bad mixed evil and good, no discernment, no ability to stand in righteousness, no ability to know what brings God joy and what brings Him peace, what brings Him anger. And if you don’t know your parents, if you don’t know God at all, if you can’t discern what pleases Him and what does not, you are sailing through an abyss with absolutely no guidance.
It’s interesting because it says “the mother of all harlots and abominations”, because with this fall, because it was done at the cosmic level, True Parents’ level the repercussions are enormous, they’re not small. They are unbelievable, they are unfathomable, the repercussions that come because of this.
It’s interesting because when Father announced that we would be his representatives, he said very clearly right here, he said “anybody else who claims to be my representative, that person will be a heretic and destroyer.” None of us, when this was announced, none of us thought that mother would be in that category. Not one of us. Not ONE of us. And that’s why it was a mystery. For fifty years she hid that mystery. We knew she had pain, we knew she had resentment, we knew those things, but we did not know the extent to which she would try to evoke revenge upon her husband. We did not know the extent. It was a mystery to all of us.
The “gate of the gods” that should not be opened; the “Mystery of Babylon” is a gate that she opened. The gate to idolatry, the gate to self-worship, the gate to narcissism, the gate to illicit relationships, the gate to hell.
In the leadership teaching, right now, in the current church, right now, you can see it. This is from the Japanese side. And this is their leadership training textbook. You can see very clearly. Look down here: God, EVE and Adam. The places have been totally reversed. Not only in one place, but right here, True Parents, WIFE and husband, been reversed. True Parents, husband, wife, children here, look that’s the normal four position foundation. Look at this: totally reversed. You see this is what’s called doctrinal relativism.
There’s a whole scandal in the Catholic Church, going on. One of the brothers sent me, where even the bishops, the leadership of the Catholic Church is dealing with this doctrinal relativism. Because of the issue of homosexuality and the Pope is very supportive of that, all that kind of thing. And there are only a few cardinals and bishops who are saying, “wait a minute, this is not according to the teachings of Christ. We cannot be relativists to fit in with society, the whole purpose of the church is to mold society, to convince society (that) that path leads to destruction.”
Here in another textbook we can see it again. God, EVE and Adam. The positions have been totally reversed. Whereas we know Father as the Adam stands in the position of the subject and anybody who is in his house knows clearly (that) the father is the subject. In my house, under Father, there is no debating that. Mother is not equal with him. Anybody who lived with True Parents knows it. Anybody. And he was very clear from the very start that her mission is not to be a goddess. Her mission is to erase herself; to empty herself and to become totally one with the will of God, the will of the Messiah, the will of the Second Advent.
But look, in the actual teachings now that are going around the world, that key foundation, the four position foundation, the key structure of the Kingdom of God has been reversed. Right there, you see it: Eve, Adam. In every single manifestation you see a direct and concerted effort to redact, to fundamentally change the nature of relationships, because that is happening, they of course feel that it is modern, that it is fitting with the times, but of course, in reality, you are becoming a prostitute. You are not standing on the word of God; you’re not standing on what God has given, and you’re not standing on what really has power. When the husband is in the subject position, is that leader of the house, when the wife is the object and the children are there, there is power. That doesn’t mean oppression, that doesn’t mean beating of the wife, no. That doesn’t mean any of that. It means proper positions. Love and respect: unconditionally love your wife even though she is unlovable at times, wives, unconditionally respect your husbands even though he’s not respectable at times. That’s the commandment of the scripture.
It doesn’t matter if he’s playing video games and you’re thinking, “what is a grown man doing playing video games? It’s disrespectful; I’m not going to respect him.” It doesn’t matter, you’re supposed to deal with him in respect. It doesn’t matter if your wife is nagging on you all the time, you’re still supposed to deal with her in love, with love. Love and respect, that’s the system that God creates. When there is love and respect, unconditional love and unconditional respect, there’s power. But everything of the devil, everything of Satan tries to destroy that. Notice how Satan tries to make everything about love – it’s not only about love, it’s also about respect. It’s not only about love. Because if you’re confusing love with your emotions you will be changing every three seconds. Satan always tries to make it all about love. “It’s all about love. It’s all about love. No barriers, it’s all about love.” That’s the perfect tool to make you blind to what is good and what is evil. That is the perfect, in philosophy it’s known as the relativist tool to lure you into ignorance. So you can’t tell the difference between what is good and wrong because in your brain all you have rolling around is “everything is love.”
So when you’re worshiping Satan and you’re lifting up Lucifer’s name and you’re sacrificing children to him, well, everything is love. It’s the same paths leading up, it’s the same mountain. I’m sick of this relativism. I heard it all the time at Harvard and I’m sick of it. I’m sick of hearing it because it’s brainless. If you’re falling into that trap you don’t have a brain. It is called relativism.
It makes you unable to discern between what is right and what is wrong because in that system there is no wrong. Everything’s OK. Be tolerant to everything and that, of course, means be tolerant to Satan. And if a nation adopts that philosophy it will perish. It will perish, guaranteed. Guaranteed it will perish.
In the texts, one of the eight great textbooks, that Father left for mankind, this is called “The Owner of Peace the Owner of Lineage.” Look at this passage. It says here, Father is now going to throw away America and leave. This was when he was leaving America and he said, while he’s standing up in Hoon Dok Hae and he’s giving this speech, he said, “you record this and put this into the eight great textbooks.” And everyone is like, “Woh, just one sermon and they’re going to put it in as one of the textbooks.” It’s very small. It’s not that big, but he put it alongside with the hundreds and hundreds of volumes of his speeches. What’s very fascinating about this is he said, “the eight great textbooks, I’ve given you the curriculum. (reads Korean) That means it’s the curriculum for Mother.” He is talking to everyone as well. “It is also your curriculum, everybody’s curriculum.” (Reads in Korean) “If the mother cannot do it, if she turns out wrong, if she turns out to be sinful, if she turns out to be on the wrong path you must say.” (reads Korean) “You have to be able to say to the mother, you must repent and if you do not receive the Blessing from me there is no future for you.” You have to be able to tell her the truth.
It’s not about dealing with a physical mother; it’s not about dealing with physical kinship. It’s about seeing with God’s eyes; dealing in the spirit, in the spirit world. Thinking of this person’s eternal life. Before you think about political correctness, or about what other people will think, think about that person’s eternal life. You may be the only person that speaks some sense into that person. You may be the catalyst that God uses to save that person.
(Video: 35 minutes)
Very interesting because look how they redacted this right here in the new scripture, obviously heretical. (reads Korean) “It is all your text,” notice the whole section about this is Mother’s curriculum, this is the curriculum for Mother, it’s gone. Not even there; it’s gone. (reads Korean) “If your father or mother does wrong,” that’s how they changed it, (reads Korean) “your father and your mother have to repent.” (reads Korean) “You have to be able to tell, if you do not receive the Blessing you will not have a future.” (reads Korean) “Father, since the Blessing of the curriculum has come out… you are the Hoon Dok Hae ancestors and you have to be able to Bless your father and your mother.” Look how they have purposefully, purposefully, taken out the direct message to Mother and put in third person tense to relativize it. It’s right there in front of your face.
Revelations 17: 14, “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15. And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.”
Remember the whore here is porné, illicit relationships, relationships that are illicit. Relationships that are based on power, based on control, based on collusion to oppress people. This is what has happened. She of course has made war against people who stand for Father, who stand for what he left, to honor… Even a normal artist or a normal man you would honor what he left, but how much more must you honor the Lord of the Second Advent. How much more. Not even comparable to a regular man; not comparable. And they have started legal wars against us to shut us down.
She of course has sat in the throne of True Father which is absolute, in Asian culture this would get you killed. You do this in an Asian monarchy culture, you’re going to get killed. This is the absolute, most heinous and disrespectful thing you can do to the king who has passed. Absolute, most disrespectful thing you can do. And of course on more and more occasions that the people can see.
It’s interesting because it says in Revelations 18,
“2. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, (this is from Heaven) saying, Babylon the great is fallen, (the gates of the gods, right?) is fallen, and it has become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.”
The kings of the earth, the people who were to be the kings of the earth fornicated, fell into the sin of the fornication; illicit relationship with Satan. “The merchants waxed rich from her” and of course we know, look at these multi-million dollar buildings. I believe this one, the stadium was in the avenue of 400 to 600 million. The palace was 400 million. I know the palace was 400 million; the stadium in that avenue, I believe. Anyway, millions and millions of dollars. Of course here we see the merchants, some of these are merchants who have their own business to use, by stealing money from her. Using her as a tool, tooling her, using her for money streams. These are some of the top merchants. You can also see a new generation of thieves being raised up. People who have no problem exploiting people – no problem in forcing tyranny upon people so that they may live luxuriously. New generation; people who are in the culture of Satan, who turn a blind eye to having desecrated God.
You see, of course, one of the hidden rules, the top ruler, now not a hidden secret, everyone knows Kim Hyo Nam, how she manipulates and totally exploits peoples. And even though her authority has been finished, continues to levy taxes on people with higher and higher donations, and higher and higher indulgences, “buy your palace in heaven, buy your house in heaven, buy your sins away.” Total heresy and that’s why in a few months we will be liberating all the ancestors up to 210 generations as a responsibility Father gave to all brothers and sisters. I have the authority to do that because when he was alive he gave me the authority to liberate ancestors. I was doing that when Father was alive for the Korean veterans. We went all around Korea erecting stones with their names on it and we blessed them in the spirit world. We will be doing that and we will not be charging the exorbitant thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars. You don’t even have to make a donation if you don’t want. You know why? Because it’s all about your relationship with God – our relationship with Father. It’s about having children who are free from devils who try to exploit them. Use them as tools of money. Pitiful fools.
This of course is one of the merchants, Peace TV, this is the president. He is one of the hidden manipulators behind Mother. Everybody in Korea knows this guy’s past. You know, of course, Peter Kim. All people who stood right near Father, who served him, got all the perks and benefits, and when he passed, “Oh, he’s gone. It’s OK, let her do whatever she wants, as long as we stay in power.” Kim Man Ho, Man Ho as some people call him, people who have no problem selling their soul to the devil for temporary money, temporary money – so stupid, with no ability to look downstream.
“4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
This is God now talking to His people. We don’t just listen to the opinion of men. We go to the scripture to see what God tells us to do. We go to scripture because that’s the living word where God instructs us on how to get through tribulation. And here God says very clear,
“Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, for her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6. Reward her even as she rewarded you,
And in some translations it says, “and do double unto what she has done, do double unto her as she has done,”
“and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filed fill to her double.”
That was the cup of abomination, it was the cup of judgement.
7. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously (other translations say “lived luxuriously”), so much torment and sorrow give her:”
(Video: 45 minutes)
The NIV says, “torture her and bring her sorrow.” That’s what it says. These are not my words, these are the scripture. When the Babylon, the harlot of Babylon appears, the faithful who are being persecuted are called to torment her. And this is not easy for me because I am her son, but I cannot look at her in the flesh. I cannot look at her in my physical relationships. In the responsibility that God, that Father has given me and all of us, we cannot see this physically. We know that every single person on the Internet is going to be saying, “Oh, you’re calling your mother a harlot, you’re calling her a prostitute, you’re calling her this and that.” I have to do what God constructs me to do – not things to make you happy. If her relationships are illicit and if she sold herself to those relationships for money and power and the maintaining of her luxury, when she should have and all the people around her, all the harlots around her and all the abominators around her, to have given that up and freed the people. How much she has glorified herself and lived deliciously.
It goes on to say,
“7. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her:” why? “for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.”
“I sit a queen and am no widow and I will not mourn. I am a queen!” is what she says. And you can see, as many people have now pointed out, look at Father’s crown is gone. Father is uncrowned, some say it’s behind there but it’s hidden. And as the scripture says, “for she saith in her heart, I am a queen and am not a widow.” “My true identity is power is queen’s authority! It’s not a wife to the king. It’s not a bride of Christ. My true identity is Queen, power, majesty!! That’s who I truly am.”
That’s not who you truly are. The most important identity is being the bride of Christ. The most precious, the purpose of God’s creation is not to have a queen, is to have a wife who lives for her savior.
You can see it also in how she deleted Father’s name from the Blessing ring. Thousands have been deceived. Thousands wear this ring with the Messiah that has been erased. Foolish. You look at that you see clearly the anger, the resentment, the hatred, the hatred.
And so under the Han mother’s leadership we have, of course, seen the scriptures redacted. How can you even say to respect the church or the hierarchy when you don’t even respect the word of God? How can you even say, how can you even credibly say, “respect us as the hierarchy and respect us as the palace and all.” How can you even say it if you don’t even respect the word of God? How can you say that? Changing up to 80% of the scripture. Changing the nation, it was one nation centered on God, which of course would be the world at some point, the Kingdom of God, Cheon Il Guk, got changed to a different spirit, a different song. Not one that Father wrote with blood as he’s being tortured in Hungnam for the salvation of the world.
The Family Pledge, the pledge that we make as families, the Blessing vows, changing from monotheism to ditheism. What does Babylon mean? It means opening the gates, the gate of the gods – opening the gate to polytheism, which leads to idolatry. Excluding the Divine Principle from the Constitution. Doing legal action to erase True Father’s face and symbol. I don’t know why in the world in the west they refer to it as the 12 gate symbol. In Korea it’s known as the Tongil mark or the unification symbol. Leaving her position as obedient object, accepting her position in relation to Christ, right? Every single Blessed Family – it doesn’t mean the wife is a slave to her husband. Her relationship first and foremost is with Christ. His relationship is Son of Christ; she is the bride of Christ. Do you see? It’s connected to one center. One center; one God. And of course dethroning Father, sitting on his throne. Erasing the True Father’s lineage from the Blessing ring, as you saw.
You can’t make this up. You cannot make this up in a crazy, Korean, historical drama! You can’t make it up, it’s so unbelievably wicked, you can’t make it up. Promoting the Han tribe lineage as pure over the Messiah’s lineage. And this is really the horseman of death here. Because why? The whole scripture is a battle between God’s blood, God’s lineage and Satan’s lineage. That’s what the scripture is about. It’s about a warfare between God’s blood and Satan’s blood and God trying to establish His Kingdom and have His lineage. And you see what has happened. She said that she is born pure in the womb because of her three generations of faithful Christians. That means that every Italian and every Spanish person is pure. They have no need for the Messiah.
This is under the current of everything. Because if you look at it… Because we really have to understand why would she do such a thing. Where does any first gen. come from? The lineages are not of God, they are Satan’s lineages. Any first gen. person who got Blessed is from his father, or her father, the devil. So we know that the Han tribe is a satanic lineage. It is not the lineage of God. We know that; every single one of the first gens are not, right?
But it’s always been interesting because in Cheon Seong Gyeong Father says if Mother fails I will have to marry into the Queen of England’s bloodline. That has always struck me as very bazaar. Why in the world does the Messiah have to marry the Queen of England’s bloodline? Of course we know that the line of the house of Windsor is connected to the Transylvanian line, the Germanic bloodline line traced down to the Egyptian pharaoh bloodlines, the bloodlines that were separate from God: satanic bloodlines.
Of course, she has gotten this revelation that she is the only begotten daughter and she is claiming herself as the only begotten daughter, but of who? Only begotten daughter of who? You can’t be the only begotten daughter of God because He sent His Messiah already. Who’s lineage are you lifting up? You see, if you understand that Mother’s bloodline is satanic bloodline, a pure satanic bloodline and that Father had to, as the Lord of the Second Advent, he has to cleanse the most fallen bloodlines. Otherwise there is no hope for all the bloodlines. If there are only medium bloodlines that he can’t pure and he can’t pure the most unholy bloodlines then that leaves out salvation for those individuals. So Father, when he married mother, I saw scriptures on it, he said “she is prepared; she is pure.” But it’s interesting, he never said… it’s very ambiguous the way he talks about that. Because if you understand, he has to marry Satan’s daughter as the King, as the Returning Lord. He has to marry the bloodline of Satan, purify it, purge it, bring it to natural surrender. He brought her up to perfection, right up to the lip of perfection and if you understand that she has a satanic bloodline you can understand what she has to do after Father passes.
She has to throw away her bloodline. She has to say, “the Han lineage is no more. The Han lineage is unimportant. The bloodline of the Messiah is the gift from God.” Very simple. And if she, as Kook Jin hyung said, he was not supposed to put that crown on us, it was mother. If she did that there would be a shattering of Satan’s dominion on earth. If she denied her bloodline and denied herself and stayed obedient with Father we would have blessing not judgement. We would have not slavery, we would have freedom.
Revelations 18 says, and this is the terrible reality; the great and terrible day. It says what will happen to her. And I don’t rejoice when I read this. I really don’t rejoice.
“8. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,”
When there is a failure in the providence, God moves it forward. But at that level of central figure there are consequences of turning away from God. There are consequences from turning away from your responsibility; turning away from your duty and your love to glorify the King and Father.
This is why we speak the way we do and this is why we have spoken in the manner when I spoke with mother, of course respectfully, on my knees, respectfully, but I told her, “mother you will bring judgement upon yourself if you go down this road.”
Unfortunately the decisions have been made, so you know before I ask omma, my wife, to speak I just want to say we had a Hoon Dok Hae on Friday, I got my “rema” in the morning; I just opened the scripture and it came right down on the day of atonement in Leviticus. And it talked about how the head priest has to go into the tabernacle and he has to offer the sacrifice of the animal. And that sacrifice will be for his sins and his family’s sins. And then he has to take a separate animal and then offer that as a sacrifice for the people.
When I received that “rema”, you know, when you open the text and you have something weighing on your heart and God gives you the scripture you need, I realized, wow, yes, we are standing in righteousness, yes we are standing against evil, yes. But also we have to console God’s heart. We have to be strong against the devil, yes, we have to fight like warriors, yes. But we have to console our Father, because he has been heartbroken the last three years seeing this type of betrayal. And he is angry.
It is our duty at this time, Yom Kippur is coming up, day of atonement is coming up. You know, I want to, I want to, I want to repent to Father. I don’t want to stand here gloating in righteousness, I want to repent to Father. We tried our best; we did all that, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. That doesn’t take away the fact that the decisions she has made has stabbed him in the heart. So I am not repenting for her actions; I don’t want to repent for anybody else’s actions. I want to repent that Father has to endure being stabbed over and over again for the last three years.
Omma you want to say something on that?
(Yeon Ah Nim)
Let us give one more big round of applause to our pastor Moon. Personally I know how much heartache and heartbroken it brought to him as he prepared this sermon. He’s been actually praying for giving this sermon for several months so I know, as his wife, I know that he’s really been struggling also that he has to give this message, that he has to give this truth to congregation.
As I heard the sermon today, it brought so much sorrow and pain to my heart to face the reality, the state of our church. At one point I literally felt pain in my heart. And today I brought one scripture that I would like to share with you. Many people asked me that, you know what, I tell the truth and many people don’t want to hear, but I keep on tell the truth, and when they actually accept the truth about the reality of Han mother, they saw that it also brought so much pain to that person. It was so unbearable to see, actually. Because when they faced the reality it was more than they could bear. And I was in the exact same situation; so I know how much pain it was, how much sorrow it was.
One brother told me that one of the Japanese missionaries who was in the Middle East, she’s been very faithful to Father and the church and she’s willing to go to the Middle East to testify about Father. But after she found out about the truth by watching Hyung Jin Nim’s video, she became so sorrowful, so painful, that she cannot even do her normal daily life things. And today I want to tell you that there is a godly sorrow and there is a worldly sorrow. I want to share that scripture. It’s in II Corinthians 7:10. It says,
“godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret. But worldly sorrow brings death.”
See, when we have sorrow centered on God, centered on Christ, that sorrow brings out repentance and that will eventually lead us to salvation. So when we feel sorrowful, but for what Father had to go through, then that is a godly sorrow. When the sister in the Middle East had to go through this sorrow, that’s not worldly sorrow. She’s not afraid of losing her position, power and accomplishment, but she’s been sorrowful for what Father, the pain that Father feels. See how that is godly sorrow and that can eventually lead us to salvation? And then it continues to say,
“see what the godly sorrow has produced in you, what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done.”
See how amazing, the Holy Spirit can bring to you? When you bring yourself to repentance and that leads to salvation, brothers and sisters. Cling onto Father. Cling onto what Father has left unto us. Because he is the one who will bring us salvation, who will bring us deliverance, who will bring us the Kingdom of Heaven. Aju.
(Rev. Hyung Jin Moon)
Amen, amen, amen, amen! Let’s finish with Cheon Seong Gyeong p.1134. Let’s read together:
“Who grieved the most after the Fall? Who has wailed and writhed in pain the most throughout history? It is God. Why? God knows everything only too well. He would say, “Had Adam and Eve not fallen, they would have inherited this great undertaking – all of heaven and earth.”
I want to invite everyone to stand – you can come down. And we just want to pray; we just want to connect with Father. Come down and just hold your brother’s hand, hold your sister’s hand. Put your arm around her shoulder if you can. Let’s stand in unity; let’s stand in oneness in front of God.
“Father, we thank you for this day and we stand in agreement, stand in agreement, Father, that amidst all this and all that has happened, Father, we so often forget the heartbreak that you have endured in being persecuted, in being scorned and mocked and made fun of. For the last three years all of us have felt indignation. Many times human indignation, Father. But all those things have clouded our vision to the tearing of your soul; how your soul has been torn apart. The one who you died for, the one who you bled for, the one who you were tortured for, the head of the brides of Christ, the Mother whom you raised up from when she was young, Father, turning from you to have illicit relationships – relationships that pull her away from you, increase her resentment toward you. Father amidst all those things we can easily just see what she has done wrong, Father, and forget the unbearable torture that you have endured. But Father at the same time, we, as your children, seek to know YOU. We seek to know you at a deeper and deeper level. We want to be children who can totally understand your heartistic realm, every corner, unspoken, but heart to heart. We know what you feel, Father.
Father, how unbearable it is to see all that you had prepared, all that you had for the future, crumble in three years. How terrible to see your people who you wished to free, to live in the age of liberation and complete release, to be put back into slavery. We want to weep and wail for YOU today and Father we want to repent, yes, because your sorrow leads us to repentance. When we connect to your sorrow, we want to repent. Not because it makes us feel holy, or makes us feel like we’ve done something right, but because we feel your sorrow. We want to come closer to you. Repentance, metanoya, turn, turn from wickedness, turn from unrighteousness unto to you.
Father, we thank you that you are waking up people, that every week people are being touched by the Holy Spirit. Miracles are happening across the world, Father, we rejoice in that, we thank you, but at the same time we are sorrowful that you have to do it. We are sorrowful. Father, we are humble before you because we received so much grace before your throne. We have received everlasting life; we have received freedom and relationship with the Creator, Almighty God – something that no man or woman can take from anyone of us. It is our birthright and it is our kingdom. But let us never forget that it is unearned and it is not deserved. Let us never forget that we did not work to deserve it, but that it is your unfailing love that has bestowed it.
Father, we come before you today on our knees. We come before you today with hands raised to the heavens, because we want to pull closer to you, Father, during this time. In the time of tribulation, when judgement is here, we don’t want to see anything else, we want to see with your eyes, we want to hear with your ears, and we want to be with you, walk with you and hold onto your hem of your garment.
Father, give us wisdom, discernment in this most precious, final hour. Give us strength through persecution because, Father, the millennial reign is coming. Your Kingdom is coming and the judgement is necessary to wash away the wickedness of this world so that YOUR Kingdom, the Kingdom of Cheon Il Guk, of freedom and responsibility, the gift to humanity can become actual. Father, a Kingdom where we can live with our Creator as kings and queens, children of God, where no human power or tyrant can sit above us and command us to serve archangels, but where the children of God can be the lords of creation and give you all the glory.
We thank you Father for this day; we thank you for this fellowship and all the warriors of Christ who are standing here even though we are being persecuted. We give you all the praise, glory and honor. And in your name we thank You and we pray. Aju, amen and aju.”
Hug your neighbor, encourage your neighbor. Tell them “you are a child of God and it is His gift” Amen, amen, amen, amen.
Título del Sermón: “El Señor, el Valiente en la Batalla”
Del Señor es el mundo entero, con todo lo que en él hay, con todo lo que en él vive. 2 Porque el Señor puso las bases de la tierra y la afirmó sobre los mares y los ríos.3 ¿Quién puede subir al monte del Señor? ¿Quién puede permanecer en su santo templo? 4 El que tiene las manos y la mente limpias de todo pecado; el que no adora ídolos ni hace juramentos falsos. 5 El Señor, su Dios y Salvador, lo bendecirá y le hará justicia. 6 Así deben ser los que buscan al Señor, los que buscan la presencia del Dios de Jacob. 7¡Ábranse, puertas eternas! ¡Quédense abiertas de par en par, y entrará el Rey de la gloria! 8 ¿Quién es este Rey de la gloria? ¡Es el Señor, el fuerte y valiente! ¡Es el Señor, valiente en la batalla! 9 ¡Ábranse, puertas eternas! ¡Quédense abiertas de par en par, y entrará el Rey de la gloria! 10 ¿Quién es este Rey de la gloria? ¡Es el Señor todopoderoso! ¡Él es el Rey de la gloria!
Traducción: “Hoy, en este momento, debe haber solamente una línea de autoridad.”
“El centro, centralizado en Corea o en el mundo, sobre toda la Iglesia de Unificación,”
“extenderá y llegará a ser más grande; desde ahora, Yo puedo dejar a alguien encargado de mi trabajo en mi nombre.”
“Actualmente, no hay nadie entre los miembros de nuestra Iglesia que supere a Hyung Jin en su”
“estándar de fé o en cualquiera otra manera. ¿Entiendes? Estoy nombrando a él.”
Proclamación de CIG
- En este 6to año de Cheongi, yo, Hyung Jin Moon, sucesor coronado del Sujeto absoluto, el Rey de Reyes, Padre Verdadero, por la presente nombra a Lee Sangyul, Director y Presidente de la Iglesia de Corea, y al Dr. Richard Panzer, Director y Presidente de la Iglesia de Unificación de los Estados Unidos, como los Representantes Verdaderos de Cheon Il Guk en el Corea y en los Estados Unidos. La jerarquía actual ilegítima no tiene ninguna autoridad sobre los ciudadanos de Cheon Il Guk debido a que son cómplices en traición y profanación del Padre Verdadero, el Rey de Reyes, el Mesías, el Señor de la Segunda Venida, la Alfa y Omega, Comienzo y Final, el Hijo de Dios y el Señor de los Señores.
Sang Yeol Lee
- Sr. Sang Yeol Lee nació en Corea en 1952. Él junto a la Iglesia de Unificación en 1970, el mismo año que graduó del colegio. Recibió la sagrada Bendición de Matrimonio en la Bendición de 1800 parejas de 1975.
- En 1989 graduó de la Escuela Posgrado de Gestión Empresarial de la Universidad de Kyungnam donde especializó en gestión empresarial.
- Durante 10 años desde el 1988 a 1998, servió como presidente y director representante de Industrias Samjeong, una empresa que manejó la producción de piezas originales de máquinas-herramientas desarrolladas por la Compañía de Industrias de Equipo Pesado de Tongil (Tongil Heavy Industries Co.). Bajo el liderázgo del Sr. Lee, Samjeong representaba a más del 60% de la producción total de máquinas-herramientas de Tongil.
- Desde 2004 a 2008, servió simultáneamente como presidente y director representante de dos compañías de ingeniería: TIC Deukheung Co. y TIC Ballscrew Co.
- En 2008 fue nombrado administrador superior de Cheon Bok Gung (Iglesia de la Sede Mundial). Ese entonces, Hyung Jin Moon y Kook Jin Moon estaban trabajando para modernizar la administración de la Iglesia de Unificación a través de introducir conceptos y herramientas de gestión usados en el sector privado.
- Él servió en esta posición hasta octubre de 2010 cuando recibió la misión de líder regional de la región de Incheon.
Curriculo del Dr. Richard Panzer
- Dr. Richard Panzer juntó al Movimiento de Unificación en julio de 1973, graduó del Seminario Teológico de Unificación (UTS) en 1979 y fue Bendecido con su esposa, Miho, en la Bendición de 2075 parejas en 1982.
- Recibió su licenciatura de la Universidad de Yale en 1973 y su Doctorado de la Universidad de Nueva York en 2008. Ha trabajado como recaudador de fondos, líder de CARP, director de la iglesia de estado, líder de AFC y más recientemente como presidente del Seminario Teológico de Unificación desde 2010 a 2015.
- Dr. Panzer es fundador de programas de educación de abstinencia y relaciones para jóvenes, los cuales han sido usados en todos los Estados Unidos y alrededor del mundo.
- También es autor y co-autor de varios libros incluyendo “La Guerra contra Intimidad: cómo el sexo impulsado por una agenda sabotea relaciones de compromiso y la salud de nuestra nación.”, “Mamá, Papá, ¿de dónde vienen los bebés?”, el documentario de televisión “La Realidad sobre el Amor, Relaciones y Matrimonio”, y el musical “Imani: la Historia de Una Hija.”
- Conjuntamente con su esposa son los padres de 4 hijos: Rimida, Daniel, Ricky y Misha
Intimidad con el Espíritu del Padre
- Mientras la jerarquía de la iglesia esté intentando defender su poder ilegítimo centralizado, enfocamos en el poder real, el cual es la profunda intimidad con nuestro Sujeto Absoluto.
- Desarrollando nuestros Sentidos Espirituales:
– Ver: Juan 6:46 “No es que alguno haya visto al Padre; el único que lo ha visto es el que procede de Dios.”
– Sentir: Hechos 17:27 “Para que busquen a Dios, y quizá, como a tientas, puedan encontrarlo, aunque en verdad Dios no está lejos de cada uno de nosotros.”
– Escuchar: Apocalipsis 3:20 “Mira, yo estoy llamando a la puerta; si alguien oye mi voz y abre la puerta, entraré en su casa y cenaremos juntos.”
– Oler: 2 Corintios 2:14, 15 “14 Gracias a Dios que siempre nos lleva en el desfile victorioso de Cristo y que por medio de nosotros da a conocer su mensaje, el cual se esparce por todas partes como un aroma agradable. 15 Porque nosotros somos como el olor del incienso que Cristo ofrece a Dios, y que se esparce tanto entre los que se salvan como entre los que se pierden.“
– Saborear: Hebreo 6:4, 5 “Porque a los que una vez recibieron la luz, y saborearon el don de Dios, y tuvieron parte en el Espíritu Santo, y saborearon el buen mensaje de Dios y el poder del mundo venidero,”
1 Pedro 2:3 “ya que han gustado la bondad del Señor.”
- ¿Quíen le dijo que no pidiera (la intimidad con Padre Verdadero)?
- Huérfano versus hijo de sangre
Título del Sermón: EL PODER DEL CIELO
“True Father’s Spiritual Historical Worldwide Top Leader”
“Máximo Líder Espiritual Histórico Mundial del Padre Verdadero”
Isaías 40:10 He aquí, el Señor DIOS vendrá con poder, y su brazo gobernará por El. He aquí, con El está su galardón, y delante de El su recompensa. 11 Como pastor apacentará su rebaño, en su brazo recogerá los corderos, y en su seno los llevará; guiará con cuidado a las recién paridas. 12 ¿Quién midió las aguas en el hueco de su mano, con su palmo tomó la medida de los cielos, con un tercio de medida calculó el polvo de la tierra, pesó los montes con la báscula, y las colinas con la balanza? ..17 Todas las naciones ante El son como nada, menos que nada e insignificantes son consideradas por El.
- En este 6to año de Cheongi, yo, Hyung Jin Moon, sucesor coronado del Sujeto absoluto, el Rey de Reyes, Padre Verdadero, por la presente declaro que Yasue Erikawa es nombrada Directora y Presidenta de la Iglesia japonesa como la Representante Verdadera de Cheon Il Guk en Japón. La jerarquía actual ilegítima no tiene ninguna autoridad sobre los ciudadanos de Cheon Il Guk y se ordena a los miembros que dejen de financiar su herejía de profanación contra el Padre Verdadero, el Rey de Reyes, el Mesías, el Señor de la Segunda Venida, la Alfa y Omega, el Comienzo y Final, el Hijo de Dios y el Señor de Señores.
¿QUÉ VAN A HACER ELLOS (de la herejía)?
- Emitir notas deslegitimando a la Presidenta Erikawa
- Tratar de usar diferentes redes japonesas para atacar a ella diciendo que ella está trayendo mucho dolor a la MV
- Intentar de marginalizar a ella diciendo que ella no está apoyando a los PVs (o sea al liderazgo arcangélico)
- Avisar a los miembros de no encontrar a ella
CURRICULO VITAE DE LA SRA. YASUE ERIKAWA
- La Sra. Yasue Erikawa recibió su licenciatura de la Universidad Chuo en Japón con especialidad en derecho. Ella juntó a la Iglesia de Unificación en 1965 mientras que estuvo estudiante en dicha universidad y se desempeñó como vice directora de la Asociación Colegial para Investigación de Principios (CARP) .
- En los finales de 1960, la Sra. Erikawa llevaba a cabo un esfuerzo durante 3 años para persuadir al gobierno japonés cancelar la acreditación de la Universidad Coreana (en Japón) que había sido establecida en la tierra japonesa por el Corea del Norte. La Sra. Erikawa lo hizo a través de dar las conferencias de Victoria sobre el Comunismo del Padre Verdadero cerca de la entrada principal de la universidad día y noche a pesar de la persecución constante del cuerpo docente, personal y estudiantes de la universidad.
- Recibió la Bendición en 1970 con el Sr. Cho Sung Jun entre las 777 parejas.
- En 1973 ella empezó un esfuerzo para que las mujeres japonesas que habían casado con nortecoreanos y emigrado al Corea del Norte, viajen libremente entre los dos países. En conexión con esto, produjo dos películas tituladas: “Pajaros, préstame tus alas” y “Solo quiero un vistazo de mi hija”. También publicó dos libros titulados: “Quisiera que fuera un pájaro” y “Permite a las esposas japonesas regresar a Japón.”
- Actualmente todavía trabaja en este tema.
- En 1974 y 1975, el Gobierno de la República de Corea la invitó para dar una serie de conferencias de VOC (Victoria sobre el Comunismo) en las ciudades mayores de Corea del Sur y en 40 de sus universidades. Ella también habló sobre el tema de las esposas japonesas en el Corea del Norte en la Sede de la ONU en Nueva York y en el Comité Internacional de Cruz Roja en Genibra.
- Por 10 años desde 1983 a 1993, se desempeño en la Federación Internacional para la Victoria sobre el Comunismo como directora del Departamento de Mujeres.
- En 1993, el Padre Verdadero nombró a ella Directora General del movimiento japonés en el momento cuando la Iglesia enfrentaba un bombardeo de cobertura negativa de los medios. En 1998, fue nombrada presidenta de la Iglesia de Unificación de Japón.
- Desde 1999 a 2008, se desempeño como trabajadora itinerante de la FFPMU Internacional con responsabilidad de los EE.UUl.
- Desde 2008, continúaba trabajando como trabajadora itinerante pero con responsabilidad de Corea. Durante el tiempo en Corea, trabajó bajo el Rev. Hyung Jin Moon, el líder internacional, para establecer centros de testificar en Seúl, al mismo tiempo se desempeño como jefa de la asociación evangélica de mujeres en la Iglesia Cheon Bok Gung. Ella organizó a las esposas japonesas, filipinas, tailandesa y mongólicas para formar un equipo de testificar efectivo.
- También durante esa epóca, estableció una organización sin fin de lucro para proporcionar ayuda a las esposas no coreanas viviendo en Korea. También dirigió el esfuerzo de las esposas japonesas viviendo en Corea para detener el secuestro y confinamiento forzoso de miembros japoneses.
Título del sermón: “Ganando Cada Batalla” (enlace aquí)
Lugar: Sanctuary Church, Newfoundland, PA, EE.UU.
1 Samuel capítulo 17:46 “Jehová te entregará hoy en mi mano, y yo te venceré, y quitaré tu cabeza de ti: y daré hoy los cuerpos de los Filisteos á las aves del cielo y á las bestias de la tierra: y sabrá la tierra toda que hay Dios en Israel. 47 Y sabrá toda esta congregación que Jehová no salva con espada y lanza; porque de Jehová es la guerra, y él os entregará en nuestras manos. 48 Y aconteció que, como el Filisteo se levantó para ir y llegarse contra David, David se dió priesa, y corrió al combate contra el Filisteo. 49 Y metiendo David su mano en el saco, tomó de allí una piedra, y tirósela con la honda, é hirió al Filisteo en la frente: y la piedra quedó hincada en la frente, y cayó en tierra sobre su rostro.”
En la pantalla dice que el “nuevo” Cheon Seong Gyeong no es solamente un arreglo o redacción nueva para mejorar la claridad del texto, sino que el 80% del contenido ha sido cambiado.
En la pantalla dice en el libro de Amor Verdadero (del CSG): “…de los 164 párafos del primer capítulo solamente quedan 6, de los 319 párafos del capítulo 2 solo quedan 3 y de los 134 párafos de los capítulos 3 a 5 no quedan ni un párafo en el nuevo libro… Quiere decir que menos de 1.5% del contenido original están en el nuevo libro que lleva el mismo nombre (de Amor Verdadero)”
En la pantalla dice: “Padre dijo una y otra vez, ´Los Padres Verdaderos ya han preparado las últimas palabras que voy a dar a la humanidad… Estoy dejando 8 libros de texto y material de enseñanza para el uso de la humanidad por la eternidad.´”
(Explicación que hizo el Rev. Hyung Jin Moon:) Aunque no le guste la obra de un artista, no se la cambiaría nunca después de su muerte porque es una obra orginal que refleja la personalidad única del artista. Menos aún puede cambiarse la obra que el Mesías dejó para la humanidad.
Los Siete Virtudes de Bushido (el código tradicionial de caballería, el samurai de Japón)
“Gi” = Integridad
“Rei” = Respeto
“Yu” = Valor heróico
“Meiyo” = Honor
“Jin” = Compasión
“Makoto” = Honestidad y sinceridad
“Chu” = Deber y lealtad
(Mensaje a los miembros japoneses:)
Iglesia de Japón
- Cante el himno nacional “Bendición de Gloria”
- Recitar el Juramento Original
- Hacer Hoondok Hae con el CSG Original
- No puñalar el espalda de PV a través de apoyar esta herejía
- Separarse de Satanás y comenzar ministerios que salvarán a las personas para volver a PV
- ¡USTEDES NO SON ESCLAVOS! Ustedes son hijos/as de Dios y ¡¡¡Nadie Puede Abusar de Ustedes!!!
- Nosotros los seres humanos somos 100% tontos, pero Dios, quien es más de 100% sabio, es nuestro amigo, y nuestros antepasados en el mundo espiritual infinito son nuestros compañeros y ejército de apoyo. Estoy agradecido pensando de esto. Sé muy bien los sentimientos de tomar riesgos en la línea de frente, como el momento cuando David se paró delante de Goliath. Es el sentimiento de valor y confianza. Si lucho en cien guerras, puedo ganar cien guerras porque Dios está protegiéndome.
Sermón del Rev. Hyung Jim Moon, 8 de febrero de 2015
Iglesia Sanctuary de New Foundland, PA, EE.UU.
Mateo 7:21-27 (Nueva Versión Internacional)
21 »No todo el que me dice: “Señor, Señor”, entrará en el reino de los cielos, sino sólo el que hace la voluntad de mi Padre que está en el cielo. 22 Muchos me dirán en aquel día: “Señor, Señor, ¿no profetizamos en tu nombre, y en tu nombre expulsamos demonios e hicimos muchos milagros?” 23 Entonces les diré claramente: “Jamás los conocí. ¡Aléjense de mí, hacedores de maldad!” 24 »Por tanto, todo el que me oye estas palabras y las pone en práctica es como un hombre prudente que construyó su casa sobre la roca. 25 Cayeron las lluvias, crecieron los ríos, y soplaron los vientos y azotaron aquella casa; con todo, la casa no se derrumbó porque estaba cimentada sobre la roca. 26 Pero todo el que me oye estas palabras y no las pone en práctica es como un hombre insensato que construyó su casa sobre la arena. 27 Cayeron las lluvias, crecieron los ríos, y soplaron los vientos y azotaron aquella casa, y ésta se derrumbó, y grande fue su ruina.»
Proclamación del Padre Verdadero de 23 de abril de 2010
La traducción de la Proclamación del Padre Verdadero del 23 de abril de 2010:
• El Rey de Reyes es un solo Dios. Los Padres Verdaderos son un solo padres. Todos los ciudadanos de diez mil generaciones son el pueblo de una sola línea sanguínea e hijos(as) de un solo Reino celestial. La sede de paz cósmica y unidad es la sede absoluta y única. El representante y heredero es Moon, Hyung Jin. Los demás (quienes dicen que son herederos) son el herético y destructor. El contenido anterior es la proclamación de los Padres Verdaderos.
• Sun Myung Moon
Declaración del Orden de Remoción (del Rev. Hyung Jin Moon del 8 de febrero de 2014)
• Como heredero nombrado por el Mesías y Rey de Reyes del CIG, yo, Moon Hyung Jin, por el presente declaro que:
• Debido a la participación tanto directo como indirecto de la conspiración traicionera y herética para redactar, editar y borrar las numerosas declaraciones, escrituras y tradiciones del Rey de Reyes, Mesías y Centro de los Padres Verdaderos, el siguiente es un orden de remoción de todas las posiciones públicas en el Reino de Cheon Il Guk.
Orden de Remoción
• Kim Hyoyul es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Kim Hyonam es retirada de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Kim Suk byung es retirado de todas las posiones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• An Hyo yul es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Kim Man Ho es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Yang Chang shik es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Seuk Joon ho es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Kim Yeong hi es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
• Lee Jaesuk es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en CIG
Orden de Remoción
• Yu gyung suk es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en el reino de CIG
– la Iglesia coreana se libera de la herejía
• Song Yong cheon es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene ninguna autoridad en el reino de CIG.
• Aiji Tokuno es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene autoridad en el reino de CIG
– la Iglesia japonesa se libera de la herejía
• Kim Ki Hoon es retirado de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene autoridad en el reino de CIG
• Michael Balcolm es retirada de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene autoridad en el reino de CIG
• Michael Jenkins es retirada de todas las posiciones públicas y no tiene autoridad en el reino de CIG
– la Iglesia estadounidenss se libera de la herejía
• Todos los directores continentales son retirados de todas las posiciones públicas y no tienen autoridad en el reino de CIG
• Todos los líderes nacionales son retirados de todas las posiciones públicas y no tienen autoridad en el reino de CIG
Dirección Oficial a Miembros
• Por la autoridad otorgada a mí como el sucesor y heredero del Mesías y el compañero Sujeto absoluto de los Padres Verdaderos del Cielo y la Tierra, con el fin de liberar a la Madre Verdadera de un liderazgo que la ha explotado para profanar, destruir y causar herejía contra el Rey de Reyes, se ordena a los ciudadanos de Cheon Il Guk a exigir el retiro legal de todos los líderes actuales y miembros de la junta directiva de HSA-UWC (AESUCM), FFWPU (FFPMU), Dept. de Misiones Mundiales y todas las de más oranizaciones providenciales y comerciales relacionadas.
• Se ordena a los ciudadanos de CIG a tomar control legalmente de las Juntas y liquidar todos los activos para reembolsar a los miembros japoneses que han sufrido por más de 40 años subvencionando a la iglesia mundial y pagando para la compra de todos los activos principales.
– No roben los activos para uno mismo, liberen a las familias japonesas que sufrieron para usted y su país.
• Todas las declaraciones heréticas, incluyendo las nuevas escrituras, tradiciones o cualesquiera otras declaraciones, no aprobadas por el heredor coronado son nulas y sin efecto.
• Los miembros deben elegir a sus representantes a los niveles locales y nacionales y hacer que ellos juren fidelidad a la autoridad del Rey de Reyes, Sus tradiciones, Sus escrituras y Su sucesor nombrado y coronado, Moon Hyung Jin, y se ordena a los representantes elegidos venir al Sanctuario Sede de Paz Cósmica y Unidad y reportar a mí directamente.
• Los nuevos líderes jurarán adoptar el sistema de donacion y gestión de activos transparentes actualmente usado en el Sanctuario de Paz y Unificación Mundial y reportarán a los miembros exactamente para qué cosas se usan las donaciones en forma semestral, a la membresía tanto nacional como local.
• Ellos reportarán públicamente los salarios monetarios e ingresos de TODOS los pastores, líderes y personal pagado de tiempo completo y tiempo temporal.
• Ellos reportarán públicamente los desembolsos monetarios, activos e ingresos.
• Ellos reportarán estas cosas a los miembros en forma semestral.
• Líderes, ustedes deben examinar profundamente sus corazones, bajarse de su posición y llevar una vida de arrepentimiento.
• Todos nostros debemos tomar el tiempo para arrepentirnos delante de Dios por esta herejía de profanar al País Sagrado del Rey, Escrituras Sagradas, Tradiciones y Convenios.
• Pero debemos regocijarnos de que Él está trayéndonos de vuelta a Él, para salvar a la Madre Vedadera, y hacernos conformes con nuestras posiciones apropiadas como Sus hijos obedientes.
Cheon Song Gyong 765
• Estamos destinados a ir al mundo espiritual, el mundo desconocido. Es un mundo que expande a la infinidad. Cuando usted vaya allá, podrá encontrar a todos sus antepasados. Es un lugar donde usted puede encontrar a miles y decenas de miles de sus antepasados a la vez. Sus antepasados evaluarán a usted cuando encuentran a usted.
Oración al final del servicio dominical
Mensaje de Rev. Hyung Jin y Yeon Ah Moon: “Dios Salve a la Reina” （神様、王妃様を救いたまえ） , 25 de enero de 2015
Lo siento, todavía no está en español, solamente inglés con subtítulo de japonés. Para ver si algún día la traduce al español.
Habla de la persecución que ellos recibierón de las personas en control de la iglesia justo después del paso del Padre Verdadero al mundo espiritual, obligando a ellos a abandonar el Palacio Cheon Jeon Gung in Cheongpyeong por no seguir los cambios que las personas allí quisieron imponer a ellos. Ya tienen 2 años y medio con su ministerio en Pensilvania, EE.UU. y nos llama para volver nuestro momiento al camino del Padre Verdadero.